Flexi-bars & Flexible Busbars
We manufacture Copper Flexi-bars and Insulated Flexible Busbars using thin copper (Cu) foils. It is made by stacks of thin foils of ETP grade copper, and provided with Black Insulation according to specifications required. Design can be fully customizable upon our customers requirements.
Standard Specifications we offer for our Copper Flexi-bars and Flexible Busbars:
- Single Foil Diameter – 0.2 mm to 1 mm, customizable upon requirement
- High Flexibility & Conductivity ETP Grade Copper (Cu) with a minimum copper content of 99.90%, can be Tin plated on request
- HV: Bright Annealed (Max HV-55)
- High Elongation Value and Mechanical Resistance
- High Current Withstanding Capacity and High Conductivity
- Cross-sectional area: 24mm2 to 1200+ mm2
- Standard Insulation Provided: High Quality Self Extinguishing PVC
- Alternative Insulation: Polyolefin, Silicon coating available on request
- Holes are punched through the laminated foils and can be round or oblong on request
Torsion Industries specialises in making Copper Flexi-bars and Insulated Flexible Busbars according to CUSTOM requirements. We can provide job – specific solutions according to bus-way sizing, current rating and fitment required, etc.
Additionally, we also specialise in manufacturing Copper & Aluminium Braided & Laminated Flexible Connectors, Jumpers and Shunts according to specifications and requirement of our clients.
Why Choose Torsion Industries?
We are a leading manufacture Copper Flexi-bars and Flexible Bubsars as well as Copper & Aluminium Laminated & Braided Flexible, Shunts based in Navi Mumbai, India.
- Superior Service: We offer the latest customizable jointing solutions for electrical equipment, distribution systems and numerous other industry applications
- Quality Commitment: We at Torsion Industries are committed to the highest quality standards, accredited with the latest ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Strategically Located: We are situation in the heart of the commercial capital of India, Mumbai. Providing us with quick turn-around times and low cost, timely delivery PAN- India and globally
- Experienced Personnel: Established in the year 1990, Torsion Industries has 25+ years of experience in designing, manufacturing and testing flexibles and connectors supplied in India and Internationally
- Manufacturing Facility: Our new state of the art 1500 sq. meter facility leverages top of the line machinery coupled with highly skilled workforce and is ISO certified, with an in-house, design, testing and R&D facility
Torsion Industries specialises in manufacturing Copper Laminated Connectors, Jumpers and Shunts as well as Aluminium Laminated Connectors, Jumpers and Shunts according to CUSTOM requirements. We can provide job – specific solutions according to bus-way sizing, current rating and fitment required, etc.
Advantages of using Flexi-bars & Flexible Busbar
- Very easy fitment with less chances of failure as no lugs or connectors required
- Installation is simple, easy and fast
- Insulation is high grade, self extinguishing PVC or a silicon compound
- Improves assembly flexibility and aesthetics in panels and bus-way setups
- Helps overcome vibration and alignment problems
- Provides a wide variety of bending, twisting and folding possibilities
Industrial Applications of Flexi-bars and Flexible Busbars
- High-voltage Power Connections
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators and network connectors
- Panel Boards
- Switch Boards
- Alternatives for Large bus-bars systems
- Machine Connections and Large/Multiple Cables
- Movable Connections for Large Bus-bar Systems
- Expansion Joints