Copper Braided Tapes
We offer Copper Braided Tapes, Shunts and Jumpers using thin copper (Cu) braided tapes and rope. Design can be fully customizable upon our customers requirements.
Standard Specifications we offer for our Copper Braided Flexible Connectors, Shunts and Jumpers:
- Single Wire Diameter – 0.07 mm to 0.30 mm
- High Flexibility & Conductivity ETP Grade Copper (Cu) with a minimum copper content of 99.90%
- HV: Bright Annealed (Max HV-55)
- Conductivity (IACS at 20 °C ): Based on Material Thickness, ranges from 97.00% – 99.25%
- Braided Tapes & Rope can be bare, tin or silver coated
- Insulation coating available on request
- We can provide contact areas to be assembled solderless, with pressed copper connectors provided bare and on request tin (Sn) or silver (Ag) coated
Torsion Industries specialises in making Copper Braided Tapes according to CUSTOM requirements. We can provide job – specific solutions according fitment required.
Additionally, we also specialise in manufacturing Copper Laminated Flexibles, Copper Braided Flexibles, Aluminium Laminated Flexibles and Aluminium Tapes and Ropes according to specifications and requirement of our clients.
Why Choose Torsion Industries?
We are a leading supplier of Copper Braided Flexible Connectors, Shunts and Copper Braided Flexible Jumpers or Aluminium Laminated Flexible, Shunts and Aluminium Braided Flexible Jumpers based in Navi Mumbai, India.
- Superior Service: We offer the latest customizable jointing solutions for electrical equipment, distribution systems and numerous other industry applications
- Quality Commitment: We at Torsion Industries are committed to the highest quality standards, accredited
- Strategically Located: We are situation in the heart of the commercial capital of India, Mumbai. Providing us with quick turn-around times and low cost, timely delivery PAN- India and globally
- Experienced Personnel: Established in the year 1990, Torsion Industries has 25+ years of experience in designing, manufacturing and testing flexibles and connectors supplied in India and Internationally
- Manufacturing Facility: Our new state of the art 1500 sq. meter facility leverages top of the line machinery coupled with highly skilled workforce and is ISO certified, with an in-house, design, testing and R&D facility
Torsion Industries specialises in manufacturing Copper Braided Flexible Tapes also known as Earthing Tapes according to CUSTOM requirements. We can provide job – specific solutions according to fitment required and planned application, etc.
Advantages of using Copper Braided Earthing Tape:
- Added Flexibility using Braided Copper Tape or Earthing Tapes in comparison to single bar of copper with same cross section
- Extremely long flex life, with especially strong demand in the use of moving parts in equipment and heavy machinery
- Improved Mechanical Strength. Due to highly calibrated designs with sufficient flexibility, Copper Braided Tapes also provide good mechanical strength and an ability to withstand severe electrical stress
- Excellent Conductivity is obtained by using Copper Braided Tapes, providing highly efficiency transmission of current
- High Purity of Braided Copper Cables provides protection from voltage drops and issues in conductivity
Industrial Applications of Copper Braided Flexible Tapes:
- Braided Copper Flexible Cables are used in highly flexible earthing connectors, lightning protection and earth leads commonly seen in Building Constructions, Switchgears and other industries
- They are used in manufacturing Air Circuit Breaker Shunts, Vacuum Circuit Breaker Shunts and Oil Circuit Breaker
- Used in manufacturing Copper Braided Flexible Connectors and other power connectors, with common application in building Bus-ways and Bus-ducts as well as transformers, generators and other power distribution set-ups
- Additionally, Braided Flexible Copper Tapes conduct welding current for welding tools and other heavy duty machinery and equipment which has vibrations and movements